When only the creamiest, cheesiest of meals will do, we look to consolation foodstuff like the quintessential mac and cheese to satiate our cravings. This Medicated Mac and Cheese recipe by Keena Moffett of Artistic Maven elevates this convenience dish with the addition of hashish infused butter to the blend.
2 one/2 cups raw elbow macaroni
one/four cup cannabis infused butter
3 eggs, crushed
two tablespoons all-intent flour
one teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon salt
one teaspoon ground black pepper
two cups milk
8 ounces moderate cheddar cheese
eight ounces sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F and butter a casserole dish.
- Provide a saucepan of evenly salted water to a boil.
- Insert macaroni, and cook dinner until not very performed, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- In a separate saucepan, soften the hashish butter around medium warmth. Mix in the flour, mustard powder, salt and pepper right up until clean. Slowly stir in the milk, beating out any lumps.
- Add the cheeses, (reserving one/two C for later on) and stir frequently until eventually the sauce is thick and easy.
- Drain noodles, pour into casserole dish and stir them with overwhelmed eggs.
- Pour warm cheese sauce above noodles, and stir perfectly.
- Cover the dish, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take away from oven, leading with remaining cheese and bake for an additional five minutes.
About the Chef:
Keena is the power guiding Imaginative Maven, a entire scale manufacturer management from conception through execution to cannabis entrepreneurs and businesses hunting to make an authentic brand and graphic for their concept or business. She is an entrepreneur, chef, cannabis writer and a brand strategist who is frequently impressed and excited by all of the astounding cannabis business owners and organization entrepreneurs who enable the plant to shine in all of its magnificence.
To discover a lot more about Keena, examine out her job interview in this article.